Ultra-Stylish Prescription Sport Lens from ZEISS
Unlimited Vision to Match All your Outdoor Activities
One of the most crucial factors that determine the outcome of a game is exceptional vision. Whether you’re playing soccer, golf, hockey or tennis, clear vision is essential when it comes to optimum results and safety. ZEISS Sport Lenses are high-performance individually-adapted sport lenses with UV protection that guarantee unlimited vision to match any outdoor activities and challenges. ZEISS sunglass lenses for sports feature a lightweight yet durable construction, a tint intensity of over 80%, and an optional coating for protection against scratches and dirt. Plus, these lenses are enhanced with the patented Cosmetic Edge® Technology to provide you with crisp vision all the way to the edges of the lens, even if you wear strongly wrapped lenses with a high prescription. This ensures all-around flawless vision and shields your eyes from sunlight, dirt or small dust particles in the air. So, if you are biking, playing tennis, golf or football and looking for premium-quality sunglass lenses, ZEISS Sport Lens is the best choice!
The Ideal Choice for Improved Clarity and Performance
Cosmetic Edge® Technology by ZEISS
Creating a wrapped lens is a real challenge. It should be as thin as possible, even in the peripheral areas, while still optimally correcting the wearer's visual defects. Utilizing innovative Cosmetic Edge® Technology, ZEISS creates unique flat lenses with optimum vision correction, even for a very large lens diameter and highly wrapped frames. This is not only good news for fans of sports eyewear, but also for those who enjoy stylish sunglasses or wear prescription eyewear and want that wrap-around look!
Wrapped Lenses with Cosmetic Edge® Technology
- ZEISS Cosmetic Edge Technology reduces the edge thickness in minus/high prescription lenses by up to 30%.2
- Choice of frames: there’s a fit for every frame thanks to very large lens diameters, variable decentration and flexible base curve selection
- Excellent peripheral vision due to a fully-compensated optical design
- Tailored lens designs from single vision to progressives, with great compensation for aberrations caused by lens tilt
- Shaped to keep light and elements from entering the eye at all angles.