The Latest Technology
in UV and HEV Blue Light Protection
TheraBlue is a registered trademark of Luzerne Optical Laboratories, Ltd. All rights reserved.
TheraBlue VS Other Blue Light Protection Lenses
- TheraBlue lenses provide clearer, more precise vision than other Blue Light protection products.
- The UV Ray and HEV Blue Light Protection are ensured by means of the lens material itself. TheraBlue absorbs and filters the harmful HEV (Blue Violet) light while allowing for the good Blue Light (Blue Turquoise), which positively regulates circadian rhythm, cognitive function, and memory.
- TheraBlue is not a coating, unlike some other similar products that have a blue or purple reflective color.
- TheraBlue does not have a yellow, peach, or orange color pigment in comparison to most other similar products available on the market.
- TheraBlue lenses are made from different materials to choose from: polycarbonate, impact resistant 1.56, 1.60, and 1.67.
- TheraBlue offers a wide selection of premium-quality contact lenses: Single Vision, Progressive lenses, Digital Round 22, Digital Round 25, Digital Round 28 bifocals and computer lenses available in all three materials.
- TheraBlue is also available in finished stock single vision lenses in 1.67 aspheric with AR coating as well as 1.56 impact resistant lens with AR coating. Both are offered in a greater Rx range than other blue light protection lenses on the market.
- TheraBlue is compatible with a vast range of Anti-Reflective Coatings and can be ordered with or without AR.
Protect Your Vision
Protect Your and Your Child’s Vision with TheraBlue
With the fashionable developments of technology nowadays, not only adults but also kids are vulnerable to dangerous results that gadgetry brings. There are so many sources of harmful HEV Blue Light in our lives, starting from digital screens (smart phones, computers, TVs, laptops, video games, and other electronic devices) to fluorescent and LED lighting. We should admit our eyes are being bombarded by this HEV Blue Light more than ever and it’s only going to increase. Fortunately, there is a solution! TheraBlue lenses provide a reliable protection from the dangers of UV rays and HEV Blue Light. If you still wonder why you need the TheraBlue, look through the list below:
- Nowadays, adults are being exposed to dangerous blue light more than ever but our kids are being exposed to a higher degree of it beginning at a younger age than we did. They were born and raised up next to all those ‘interesting’ things, such as digital toys, mobile phones, gaming units, and so forth. Since it’s impossible to separate our kids from digital screens, we should provide them with an adequate level of protection.
- The UV rays are as dangerous to our eyes as they are to our skin! Dermatology industry has been highly successful in pointing out the harmful effects of UV and the need for skin protection. Don’t you think that your and your kids’ eyes are of crucial importance as well?
- The continuous exposure to blue light and ultraviolet light can result in tired eyes, light sensitivity, poorer night vision, and loss of sharp contrast vision. Unfortunately, research also shows that it can contribute to risk of onset cataracts, headaches, macular degeneration, problematic sleep patterns, focus and behavioral issues.
Improved Visual Clarity and Color Perception
Designed and made by Luzerne Optical utilizing the latest technology in UV and HEV Blue Light protection, the TheraBlue Sun lenses provide the ultimate visual experience and protection in different outdoor light conditions. These premium-quality lenses guarantee improved visual clarity and color perception, HEV Blue Light protection, UVA and UVB protection, as well as glare protection. The TheraBlue Sun is compatible with a vast variety of Anti-Reflective Coatings and can be ordered with or without AR.
The TheraBlue Sun features a lightweight and impact-resistant polycarbonate structure that delivers an enjoyable outdoor experience, whether you’re walking, driving, cycling, golfing, fishing, running, hunting, hiking or just lounging outside.
Choose from a comprehensive range of the TheraBlue Sun lenses, including single vision, digital single vision, and digital progressive lenses; computer lenses and digital round seg bifocals (22, 25, 28). TheraBlue Sun is also offered in stock plano lenses.