Single Vision Lenses – Simple Optical Correction
This lens type has only one prescription that covers the whole lens. This means that they only offer one type of vision correction, helping people see better at shorter or farther distances, but never both.
- Correct one field of vision
- Lightweight polycarbonate structure
- Perfect for short- or long-sighted wearers
Bifocal Lenses - Two Distinct Optical Powers
Bifocal lenses offer a smooth transition from distance to near correction, allowing clear vision at all distances, including near, intermediate, and far. They provide the optimal balance between distance vision and near vision focusing needs.
- Two different prescriptions into one lens
- Allow to see objects at all distances
- Perfect for people suffering presbyopia
Progressive Lenses – All Ranges of Vision from Near to Far
Progressive lenses have three prescriptions. That allows the wearer to do close-up and middle-distance work, as well as distance viewing without a need to change glasses. They provide a gradual transition in strength from top to bottom.
- Provide natural, clear vision at all distances
- More natural depth of focus with no "image jump"
- Seamless look with no telltale lines in the lenses
Blue-Light Blocking Lenses – Protect from Straining and Fatigue
Blue-light blocking lenses have special filters that absorb the blue light emitted from digital screens and the UV light from affecting the eyes. These filters will provide a high level of protection to the wearer’s eyes by reducing the blue light exposure.
- Reduce potential damage to the eyes’ retina
- Optimum anti-glare and UV protection
- Nearly clear lens - virtually unnoticeable while worn
Transitions® Lenses – Light Intelligent Everyday Eye Care
Automatically adapting to changing light, Transitions® lenses perfectly keep up with your lifestyle, providing the best visual performance— day and night, indoors and out. These hassle-free lenses are designed to make everyday life simpler.
- Fit every lifestyle and every age
- Adjust from clear indoors to tint outdoors
- Block UV rays and filter Blue Light
Tinted/Sunglass Lenses – Best Vision Under the Sun
No matter what you’re doing outside, the tinted/sunglass lenses provide excellent clarity of vision all while protecting your eyes from the harmful UV rays. They increase visual perception by improving contrast and enhancing depth awareness.
- Ideal for outdoor activities
- Ultimate protection from UV rays
- Exceptional scratch resistance
Lens Index – Lens Thickness Measurement
Lens index is a number that describes how thin or thick the lenses are. High index lenses are thinner and provide better performance. They’re stylish and lightweight, but are mostly reserved for those with higher vision correction needs.
- Important factor of choosing the right lenses
- Should depend on your prescription and your lifestyle
- Higher prescriptions require higher index lenses
Lens Coating – More Comfort and Greater Durability
Lens coatings are applied to eyeglass lenses to improve the performance, durability, and appearance of your glasses. This is true whether you wear single-vision, bifocal or progressive lenses.
- Anti-reflective coating and UV treatment for improved vision
- Scratch-resistant coating for greater durability
- Anti-fog coating eliminates the condensation of moisture on lenses